Terms and Conditions of Robin Hill House
Oxley Drive, Mittagong NSW 2575
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Robin Hill House, Oxley Drive, Mittagong NSW 2575
and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“We” or “Us” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
“You” or “Your” means the persons who stay overnight in the Property.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 11am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Us of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 3 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival. Keys are located in a key-safe the garage – instructions and code for this will be given 3 days before check in. Keys must be left in key-safe box and relocked on day of departure.
• Deposit of 50% non refundable is required to secure the booking using the RobinHillHouse Westpac Bank Account via EFT/Direct Debit. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the guests acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Your Booking is split into two portions – the nonrefundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance.
• Balance of the rental amount is due 7 days prior to your stay. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
• If we do not receive payment in full 7 days prior to your stay the booking will be cancelled and the deposit will be forfeited.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please email us at email@example.com
• Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through Direct Debit.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If We are able to re-let the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses
• We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights (Except for Public Holiday, easter & Christmas periods where the minimum stay varies). No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY BOND & ID
• A refundable security bond payment of $500 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Usas a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any accidental breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, or extra guests beyond those declared.
• Prior to your stay We require you to provide us with a copy of your photo iD, either drivers license or passport.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then We will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Parties or functions are strictly prohibited.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bathroom on departure.
• Cleaning and linen change usually occurs weekly or more often upon request and at additional cost.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property. Big or Small.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Us and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. We may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at our discretion).
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all your food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery left neatly in the sink for our cleaner to attend to. The Property must be left in a neat and tidy condition. Our cleaner will attend all the actual cleaning – eg vacuuming, laundry, mopping etc.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the excessive cleaning or removal of excessive rubbish, over and above normal. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to the safety deposit box in the garage and locked.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property. Additional cleaning charges may apply if this condition is breached.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Us at the earliest opportunity so We have the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Us prior to departure from the Property.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder ability to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
• We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since We are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We are not responsible for any loss, damage or theft to guests belongings while they are staying at our property.